Today is 21st June, and this day is special in two ways. This day is the longest day of the year and the second, today is International Yoga Day, which is celebrated every year on 21st June.
Yoga is uniting the world in persuading good health and wellness . This also provides a long life for us .
For the first time, we celebrated this day on 21 June 2015, which was initiated by the Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi in his speech at the United Nations General Assembly on 27 September 2014.
He said — Yoga is a priceless gift of the ancient tradition of India. It symbolizes the unity of mind and body; There is a harmony between man and nature; The idea is to provide sobriety and fulfillment and a holistic approach to health and well-being.
Yoga is not about exercise, but a sense of oneness within oneself, the discovery of the world and nature.
- By becoming this consciousness in our changing lifestyles it can help us deal with climate change. So let’s work towards adopting an International Yoga Day.”
- Yoga is India’s gift to the world, and it has gained tremendous popularity globally since the United Nations General Assembly adopted PM Modi’s proposal to celebrate June 21 as International Day of Yoga.
- For the first time, International Yoga Day was celebrated in our country on 21st June 2015. Around 36,000 people, including our Prime Minister Narendra Modi and dignitaries, performed 21 Yoga Asanas (Yoga Postures) for 35 minutes in New Delhi on 21 June 2015 for the first International Day of Yoga.
- Its main purpose is to make people aware of yoga, because by doing yoga a person can remain physically and mentally healthy. At the same time, the Corona period has increased the importance of yoga even more.
- On this day millions of people all over the world celebrate Yoga Day.
- The ceremony at Delhi’s Rajpath achieved two records in the Guinness Book. He also holds the record for the first largest yoga class, with 35,985 people and people from eighty-four countries taking part in the event together. This record was held by the then Ayush Minister Shripad Naik himself.
- For the last two and a half years, the havoc of Corona is continuing all over the world. As a side effect of corona, people are also coming in the grip of eye disease and other diseases.
- Medical experts and Ayurveda have all advised people to do yoga to stay safe during this Corona period.
- In such a situation, people can practice yoga with their families in their homes to mark the Yoga Day.. If they desire, they can share their photo on social media on this occasion.
- Yoga for Humanity” is the theme for International Day Of Yoga 2022. The day, observed on June 21, focuses on the importance of yoga in our lives.
- Yoga is being practiced in India since the 5th century. Yoga has been beneficial in keeping the body and mind in sound health. A holistic approach, Yoga targets all the different systems of the body and mind. It is said that the asanas make the body strong and flexible. It helps to improve health, and it renewed the mind with confidence.
- The energy that is generated in the body through these physical practices is then channeled into meditation for stability, peace, and calm.
I also did yoga on this occasion, and sharing some photos of this occasion.
Thank you very much for taking the time to have a look at this blog
If you like what you see please like, share and leave a comment. I read all my comments and try to answer them all.
Happy Yoga Day
पहले की ब्लॉग हेतु नीचे link पर click करे..
BE HAPPY….BE ACTIVE….BE FOCUSED….BE ALIVE…
Please follow the blog on social media … visit my website to click below