Seeing is Believing
Sometimes we experience moments of joy in our life which become memorable.
Yes, I got an opportunity to visit Delhi a week before.
This trip was very encouraging for me because after a gap of almost a year I had the chance to get out of my house to visit Delhi from Kolkata.
I was very happy since I was going to see my son residing there at in Delhi. Although the fear of Corona remained, still my son gave me courage, so I made a program to visit some places in Delhi during my stay.
I decided to visit Connaught place (CP), Delhi which is my all-time favourite place.
I entered the CP with my family. It was 2 o’clock in the afternoon. We were feeling a bit hungry, so we had some burgers and milk shakes. After the refreshment, we were on our way to explore the area.
Suddenly my eyes struck at the display board showing … “Museum of Illusions”
I came to know that it is a mind-bending “edutainment” experience where guests can enter the fascinating world of mental deception,
This Museum has just started a week ago and is one of kind in India at Delhi. With over 50 intriguing exhibits, Museum of Illusions, offers more eye-sparkling fun than any other destination in New Delhi.
We were told that the museum has collection of interactive, immersive, and distinctly incomprehensible exhibits which is based on math, science, and psychology.
We can learn about the tricks of perception and how the human brain works as they move through each exhibit. I was very exited to know all about the show.
After getting tickets we entered the museum of illusion at 4 o’clock in the afternoon.
Really the experience was exciting. Imaginations ran free in the vast expanse of the Infinity Room, defy the laws of gravity in the Reverse Room, and shrink to miniature size in the Ames Room – all that were very interesting and we have taken so many baffling photos and enjoyed viewing the different distorted photo before us.
Here are some of the main attractions at the museum:
1. Ames Room: The room is designed in such a way that while looking through a specified position, the people standing in one corner of the room appear to be dwarf while in the other corner, they appear as giants.
2. Rotated Room: This room is uniquely designed to be appearing as if the room is rotated through 180 degrees. All the props are placed such that when you click a picture, it will seem that the room is intact while you are upside down.
3. Infinity Room: This room is fitted with Mirrors on all sides, while you are inside, it will appear as you are in an infinity room.
4. Anti-Gravity Room: This distorted room is the most intriguing feature of this Museum, the room makes your mind believe that the room is bending the laws of gravity, while in reality, the effect is because of the design of the room.
5. Clone Table: This illusion lets you to sit down with yourself. What appears to be a large round table is actually a circular clip, which reflects a full circle in two mirrors at an angle of 60 degrees. At the point of sitting down you will be surrounded by 5 of your clones.
Overall the experience was quite fascinating, unique and just mind-boggling. As the museum offers photo opportunities that may not find anywhere else in this area, we took a lot of pictures to cherish the memory afterwards.
I found this show as a new adventure, a family excursion or, simply looking to broaden our knowledge and perspective,
Museum of Illusions, New Delhi is the perfect place to visit at least once with friends or families,
It is indeed a value of entertainment and education and the museum is designed in a way that will encourage people to have fun while learning the mechanics behind each illusion.
Staff there at is also very cooperative, trained and explained the illusions in details.
I am very excited to share my experience in the world of illusions. I have enjoyed every minute of it!
I am expecting your comments after seeing our photos, to cherish our moments even more.
Please also read “Be Happy…Be alive” to click link below .
BE HAPPY… .BE ACTIVE… .BE FOCUSED…. BE ALIVE…
If you enjoyed this post, please like, follow, share and comments
Please follow the blog on social media …link are on contact us page..
Categories: मेरे संस्मरण