Good afternoon friends,
I do a morning walk daily. It is a simple activity, but it has many health benefits that most of us never even consider.
Yes, Walking is a great way to maintain our overall health. Just 30 minutes of brisk walking every day can be helpful in maintaining cardiovascular fitness, strengthening bones, reducing excess body fat, and boosting muscle power and endurance.
Health benefits of walking:
- Increase cardiovascular and pulmonary (heart and lung) fitness
- Reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke
- Helpful in preventing hypertension, high cholesterol, joint, and muscular pain, and diabetes.
- Stronger bones and improved balance.
- Increase muscle strength and endurance
- Reduce body fat.
Unlike some other forms of exercise, walking is free and doesn’t require any special equipment or a fitness trainer.
Research also shows that aside from benefits for physical health, walking can greatly improve our mental health as well,
Friends, I always try…
View original post 561 more words