It is not what you have, or what you have not that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about only.
There is a time when we feel alone and feel confused. This type of situation faced by us sometimes in life. This time we are facing that situation in this pandemic.
But our thought can all began to change when we start looking inside us.
We find ourselves what is the cause of our unhappiness and how will overcome them.
No one has taught us in childhood that we should make happiness as the goal of my life. But what we are doing that is ultimately for the sake of happiness.
Sometimes we sit , sometimes we stand ,they are both opposite activities, but both are done for the sake of happiness. It is the fact that doing one activity for a long time we feel bored and wish to do just opposite to stay happy.
Someone said correctly that… a bend in the road is not the end of the road, unless you fail to make the turn.
Yes, in this crisis of the pandemic, we have made many turns, modifying our lifestyle in unimaginable ways. All these changes are necessary to stay physically fit and mentally happy.
This storm will hopefully pass soon but it will leave behind some lasting changes in its wake. As famous writer said …when you come out of storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That is what this storm is all about.
There is a big challenge before us, how to be happy in this fearful situation. We may experience some tips for the same…..
Positive state of mind…
First of all, we have to keep positive state of mind because it can help us stay level-headed when making any type of upcoming decisions.
whenever we experience positive emotions during times of stress, we increase our resilience and have a faster cardiovascular recovery. This means that our blood pressure stabilizes more quickly, and our heart rate lowers, making it easier to remain calm and positive in adverse situation.
Boosts our immunity:
Researches show that people who maintain a positive state of mind are better equipped to manage the symptoms of illness because of better immunity.
Helps to think clearly:
A positive attitude improves our ability to solve problems, make good decisions, use creative thinking and judge objectively. For example, maintaining a positive state of mind can help to identify the best available options required to solve any problem, regardless of what’s happening in the world around us.
For many, the pandemic has caused disarray and uncertainty. It is natural to become anxious and skeptical. However, there are many things which we have control over, and one of those is our attitude.
Someone said that If you have a positive attitude and constantly strive to give your best effort, eventually you will overcome your immediate problems. .A positive attitude can go a long way in times of stress.
There are beautiful quotes… “Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.” Positive attitude helps in many ways..
In this pandemic situation, we have to maintain physical distancing. But it does not mean we have to be distanced emotionally or socially. We have to find creative ways to stay connected to family, friends and relatives, especially when we feel alone or that others might be in need of us.
Yes, there are so many ways to be connected with them.
• We can meet via video conferencing on computers or smartphones.
• We can pick up our phone and call loved ones when we think of them.
• Social media is the vital way to connect them. I use to connect with my love ones through my Blog writing and Good morning text messages on daily basis.
• Sometimes we send funny memes or videos with a note which shows that we are thinking of them.
Take care of ourselves:
It’s important to take care of ourselves all the time, but even more so during stressful times. If we have a “full cup of things ,” then we can pour that things to others like helping and taking care of others in managing stress.
There is a beautiful quotes.. “You cannot pour from an empty cup,” is true, since we can’t give something if we don’t have. To fill our cup, we have to find those things that are soothing, relaxing and important to us.
We have so many things that can be done for our self-care :
• We can find mindfulness activities online and try them out. The important thing is that we choose the works best which give me satisfaction.
• We can take a soothing bath that relax our body and mind.
• Get enough sleep — we know that sleep plays a vital role maintaining good mental and physical health throughout our life.
• Create reading habit — There are many free options available online for readable and audio book. It helps to boost out mood.
• We can start a new hobby such as coloring, painting, exercising, cooking, baking, journaling, drawing, etc.
• Sometimes we should take a break from work and engage in enjoyable, relaxing activities.
• We should have a list of things we can do daily to break up the monotony of at-home, or feelings of loneliness.
• Try positive self-talk and write down your strengths.
• We should make a list of our goals and hopes for the future.
• we should reminisce on our favorite memories and pastimes.
In order to succeed through tough times, you have to buckle down and always believe you can get through the bad times. your mind set has to be in a world where you always come out on top.
Yes, you may not do it right the first couple times but hell if you let that hold you down. Positive should be a constant mindset at all times. Believe and you will achieve the world.
Please click below the link to read Me and my Art .
BE HAPPY….BE ACTIVE….BE FOCUSED….BE ALIVE…
If you enjoyed this post, please like, follow, share and comments
Please follow the blog on social media … visit my website to click below..