Can I consider myself as Photographer ? I do like to click pictures whenever I am travelling. Unlike others, I do not abstain myself taking picture of natures and other situations. This must be considered as my hobby.
Yes, I consider myself as a photographer. Photography is the art, application, and practice of creating durable images. I do like photography. “I really believe that there are things people know wont be able to see if I didn’t photographed them.” …
Now, I have a lot of pictures stored in my mobile that are clicked by me from time to time.
I am not good at Photography, still some of the clicks can be considered as a good photograph.
It is the fact that I love to click but I have other passions that outrank my photography hobby.
I usually take pictures for mainly two reasons. One is to capture the memories.
This is important, and while I am sitting lonely, I see those photographs clicked earlier. That gives me immense pleasure and keep me motivated too.
The second and, considered as most genuine reason, is that I use my phone camera is to have pictures for my blog.
That is why I have a huge number of photographs stored in my mobile. However, when it comes to blogging, my first, and really my only love, is writing my Blogs but those photos find their place in the blog. I also enjoy watching my old photographs and refresh my memories.
I find it sometimes inspiring for Both with my words and with my pictures that used in my Blog ..
I also admire of my one of my friends, for whom photography is his hobby..
when it comes to his photography, he is truly an artist. I often find his photographs to be simply stunning. I use his photographs in my Blog too. I simply enjoy his artwork.
After making so many request, he has agreed to teach me how to use my camera. I am excited for my new hobby.
There are some beautiful quotes about photography, I would like to share with you all.
- Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever…it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything….Aaron Siskind.
- “There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.”– Ansel Adams
- There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer.” — Ansel Adams
- “If your pictures are not good enough you are not close enough.” — Robert Capa
- Don’t shoot what it looks like. Shoot what it feels like.”– David Alan Harvey
- The best thing about a picture is that it never changes, even when the people in it do.” — Andy Warhol
- I walk, I look, I see, I stop, I photograph.” — Leon Levinstein
- “A good snapshot keeps a moment from running away.” – Eudora Welty . This is my favorite photography quote. Eudora Alice Welty was an American short story writer and novelist.
My intuition reinforces how photos preserve a moment in time so that I can put myself back in that moment when the photograph occurred.
As I love my Granddaughter very much, I use to click her picture on different occasions, and the image reminds me that the little moments with my kids are the most important moments to capture before the time has passed..
My granddaughter is growing day by day but those old innocents photographs of her use to remind me about her childhood and that gives me the smiling moments..
Please click blow for ..chase your Dream ..
BE HAPPY….BE ACTIVE….BE FOCUSED….BE ALIVE…
If you enjoyed this post, please like, follow, share and comments
Please follow the blog on social media …link are on contact us page..
Categories: me and my Art