Only trust someone who can see these three things in you.
The sorrow behind your smile, the love behind your anger,
and the reason behind your silence..
My wife always says, “you have grown old but you are yet not matured, when will you leave childish behaviour”. I always encounter this question even at this age of senior citizen.
These words are always in my mind and I can’t stop thinking about the characteristic of a mature man ..
Earlier I was in the impression that when you hit puberty, you are matured but I was wrong .. As someone said Maturity is when…
- Maturity is when you stop trying to change people and instead focus on changing yourself.
- Maturity is when somebody hurts you and you try to understand their situation instead of trying to hurt them back.
- Maturity is when you accept people for who they are.
- Maturity is when you understand that everyone is right in their own prospective.
- Maturity is when you realize that nothing is more important in this world than you…
View original post 447 more words