Relations are not built by forcing others to understand you,
But by giving them the confidence that you will never
Yesterday was the ‘World Cancer Day’. It is organized every year by the union for international cancer control (UICC) to raise an awareness of the cancer in a positive and inspiring way.
One can say in general term that cancer is the last stage in any disease.
There are following key facts about cancer ..
- 10 millionpeople die from cancer every year.
- At least one thirdofcommon cancers are preventable.
- Cancer is thesecond-leadingcause of death worldwide.
- 70%of cancer deaths occur in low-to-middle income countries.
- Up to3.7millionlivescould be saved each year by implementing resource appropriate strategies for prevention, early detection and treatment.
- The total annual economic cost of cancer treatment is estimated atUS$1.16 trillion.
What is cancer.
- Cancer is a broad term. It describes the disease that results when cellular changes cause the uncontrolled growth and division of cells.
View original post 1,092 more words