Every Smile makes you a day younger..
Be happy…….Be healthy…….Be alive...
Our Prime Minister has announced a 21 day complete lockdown across India to control the spread of coronavirus, which has killed over 17,000 across the globe. And eleven in India till date.
Now, All out efforts are being made to win the war against this epidemic.
We have been advised to stop our movement and to stay indoors so as to break the chain of epidemic spread.
There is going to have impact on many areas including mental and physical health problem.
In a move that would have been unthinkable just months ago, quarantine and social distancing have now become commonplace globally as governments make concerted efforts to fight the spiraling coronavirus outbreak.
Symptoms may include:
— Fear and worry about your own health
— Changes in sleep or eating patterns
— Difficulty sleeping or concentrating
— Worsening of chronic health problems
— Increased use of alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs
Recognizing the problem, the World Health Organization this week released guidance on how people can protect their mental health during the outbreak.
“Humans are social animals,” professor Ian Hickie at the University of Sydney’s Brain and Mind Centre told CNBC Make It. “Prolonged quarantine or social isolation (without compensatory methods in place) will exacerbate anxiety, depression and a sense of helplessness.
However, as more and more people face the prospects of several weeks of quarantine or social distancing, individuals will also have to establish their own ways of preserving their mental health at home.
CNBC Make It compiled the advice of psychology experts, as well as several health bodies, to find out their top tips:
· Create a daily routine — Change out of your pajamas, shower and make a to-do list of all the things you want to achieve each day to create a sense of normality and productivity.
· Break up your day — Find tasks to break up your day and, where possible, change your environment for different activities.
· Take care of your body — Eat healthily, get plenty of sleep and exercise daily. That could include conducting indoor workout classes, stretching and practicing meditation.
· Help others — If you’re not under strict isolation rules yourself, and you’re in a position to do so, find ways to support those in need by offering to run errands and collect supplies for them.
· Stay connected — Make the most of technology and stay in touch with colleagues, friends and family via phone calls, texts, social media and video conferencing.
· Limit media intake — Stay informed about the situation via reliable sources, but limit your news and social media intake to avoid feeling overwhelmed.
· Prepare medical supplies — The National Alliance on Mental Illness advises, where necessary, asking your doctor for extended prescription supplies to tide you over for quarantine periods.
· Fight boredom — Make the most of catching up TV series, reading and exploring projects you have been putting off to beat boredom and stay mentally active.
· Avoid burnout — Set strict limits to your work to avoid becoming overwhelmed and make time to unwind.
· Focus on the positives — Amplify good news stories and honor caregivers working tirelessly to resolve the situation. Also think All news about coronavirus is not bad news.. update yourself with some good news …….
- China has closed its last coronavirus hospital not enough new cases to support them
- Doctors in India have been successful in treating coronavirus. Combination of drug used..Lopinavir, retonovir , oseltamivir along with chloroquine. They are going to suggest same medicine globally.
- Researchers of the Erasmus medical center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.
- A 103 year old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from covid-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan china.
- Apple reopens all 42 stores..
- Cleveland clinic developed a covid-19 test that gives results in hours, not days..
- Good news from south Korea where the number of new cases is declining
- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe and also has a strong textile garment industry trade relation with china specially with wuhan province in china.
- Scientist in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.
- In Kenya ,no one has died of coronavirus infection.
- Three Maryland coronavirus patient fully recovered, able to return to everyday life.
- A network of Canadian scientist is making excellent progress in covid-19 research.
- A San Diego biotech company is developing a covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University. Of Singapore.
- Tulsa county’s first positive covid-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests .which is the indicator of recovery.
- All 17 patients who were getting treated for coronavirus at safdargung hospital in new Delhi has recovered
- Plasma from newly recovered patients from covid-19 can treat others infected by covid -19 .
- In Gurugram 11 Italian tourist recovered from covid-19 and discharged.
- During last 24 hrs. there is no fresh case of coronavirus detected
And finally No more rumors please. India got its corona dashboard…updating every 4 hours..
“Stay in contact with people — virtually — engage in activities that give you pleasure and a sense of meaning, and do what you can to help others, which is a remarkable antidote to depression.”
BE HAPPY… BE ACTIVE … BE FOCUSED ….. BE ALIVE,,
Please click below for Previous Blog ..
BE HAPPY….BE ACTIVE….BE FOCUSED….BE ALIVE…
If you enjoyed this post, please like, follow, share and comments
Please follow the blog on social media …link are on contact us page..