Today one of the biggest problem is obesity, the state of being well above one’s normal weight. This is directly connected with the fat of the body and is the root cause of many diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure , stroke, heart attack , cancer, gallstone, osteoarthritis and other. This may be due to genetic or behavioral factor.
Common treatments for overweight and obesity include losing weight through healthy eating, being more physically active, and making other changes to your usual habits.
Weight-management programs may help some people lose weight or keep from regaining lost weight.
If you are under the supervision of a nutritionist and are on a diet control plan, but your weight is not reducing, then you have to look upon the reason for your failure.
Let’s discuss the reasons why are failing in weight loss program
- Cortisol is not under control.. cortisol is a steroid based hormones responsible for regulating and controlling stress as such you have to check your stress level in check.. It can interfere in the health journey process and can lead to fat storage instead of burning. so, make sure you find ways to control the stress level (distress)….it could be as simple as listening to your favorites songs when going for walk or pursuing a long forgotten hobby. .
- Sleep deprivation: lack of sleep can disrupt hunger hormones, leading to overeating and affecting weight loss, which then disrupt other hormones. It leads to the beginning of vicious cycle of hormonal imbalance and further weight gain and vice versa, as such ensure to get adequate sleep on daily basis,
- Your goal is not realistic: it is important to set a goal that are specific tangible and realistic. Keeping unrealistic goals in terms of either duration or number of kilos to lose can all put a question mark on diet. Slow and steady wins the race.
- Lack of physical Activity: Don’t just sit back as it is not always about food. it is equally important to burn that stubborn fat that will help you reach your health goal. People who are overweight or have obesity should also start regular physical activity when they begin their healthy eating plan. Being active may help you use calories. Regular physical activity may help you stay at a healthy weight. .
- You are not eating well :
- eating too much or too little can both affect the efficacy of diet program, opting for healthy foods mindlessly like fruits, nuts,seeds,hummus,and guacamole can also hamper your health journey .and put a question mark on the ongoing diet .ensure that there is a balance and incorporate healthy fats too. Studies have also suggested that using smaller plate helps one when it comes to portion control, using them over time will train the brain to resist from pilling to much food on the plate…
BE HAPPY… BE ACTIVE … BE FOCUSED ….. BE ALIVE,,
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comments.
Please follow me on social media..
Instagram LinkedIn Facebook