Blogging is not such a bad idea, because it gives an opportunity to write something every day. It is an amazing platform to share our thoughts and experiences of life. It is also fun to build friends and community around our blog.
- Two years before, I registered a domain in the name of http://www.retiredkalam.com and started blogging.
- It encourages me to find online communities that are opportune to like and share our feelings.
- I am improving this skill day to day and find my happiness there.
- I am not trying to build an audience for my blog, instead trying to build an audience for me.
- After spending 30 months in this hobby, it is time to evaluate our efforts and energy empowered in it.
Yes, today I want to do a swot analysis of my Blog. SWOT analysis is very important, as it helps us to uncover opportunities that would not otherwise have been spotted.
Through SWOT (Strength, Weaknesses, Opportunity, and Threats) analysis and by understanding the weaknesses, one can manage and eliminate threats that might otherwise hurt the ability to move forward.
Looking at the journey of my blog, I just conclude that — Blogging is my passion now. I love to write blogs on different topics. Yes, I am a hobby blogger indeed.
The SWOT analysis has four parameters .. Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and Threat.
First, I would like to discuss its strength. What I feel is that people who actually want to write, they should just write. There are millions of triggers and ideas that come to our minds all the time that can compel us to pick up pen and paper and start writing. I use my laptop to do so.
- After retirement, I have enough free time to do what I wish and also be independent in taking any decision.
- I started my blogging just for fun. After my retirement from the Banking profession, I want to do something new which keeps me engaged and keep exciting.
- I just want to re-connect with my old friends through social media. One of my blogger friends suggested writing a blog that can keep me mentally cool and focused.
- Initially, I was very scared of writing but after getting the support of my blogger friends, I keep on moving.
- I am happy to let you know that; I have posted 1748 blogs in just 60 months. It may be a significant achievement for me as a newcomer in this beautiful hobby.
- This is your love and affection that my blog has 2.66 lacs views and 75,000 plus visitors.
- There are 14,300 beautiful comments on my blogs and the best view ever is 1772 on a single blog. That is very exciting for me.
- I have made 7 categories in our Blogs – motivational, Stories, Poems, Infotainment, health, Me & my Art, and tours & Travels, However, my favorite is writing poems and my Art. I want to introduce some more topics in the coming days as suggested by you.
I have gained three new skills during this corona pandemic period. With great satisfaction, let you know that I can swim, I can play TT and I can sketch now. I am enjoying these new skills and feel excited to update them regularly on my blog post.
Now I would like to discuss its weaknesses. I do not have a good friend circle to enjoy my life as I wish. I am emotional and my fickle mind is always perturbed by petty things. That affects very much my blog writing as find it difficult to focus on my work.
If I see the income report on my monthly published blog, It is very low. I find the difference between my blog and other bloggers that are making money. I know that I am not up to mark and need further improvement.
To understand this difference, we need to analyze them and understand what differentiates my blog from a professional blog.
If being judged by people is holding you back, then you can never write. Sometimes people ignore my work, and sometimes they criticize it. All of these cause concern for my fear and discouragement. But I have to kill that fear of being ignored or criticized.
There is an opportunity as well. I have some free time and I am using them to improve my blogging skill and other skill development.
I have 32 years long experience in my professional life. This gives me an opportunity in online business, like blogging as per my wish.
In any type of work, there is a threat of external factors that might occur in our life for which we might not be prepared. . As I am a senior citizen, sometimes encounter unexpected health problems. This results in weak performances in my blogging.
I need to work on my weaknesses to empower myself by availing existing opportunities. I should prioritize the work and take help from my mentor.
Friends, I hope this blog may be valued reading, If it is so, please comment on my endeavor.
Please click the link below for the previous blog…
BE HAPPY….BE ACTIVE….BE FOCUSED….BE ALIVE…
If you enjoyed this post, please like, follow, share, and comments
Please follow the blog on social media … visit my website to click below.