2021 has gone now and 2022 has arrived. Everyone is getting very excited to enter into the new year.
2022 will be the year where everyone will start afresh. We have spent the last year battling with crises, every moment was painful for us due to corona pandemic.
Today the new year has brought a new hope. Let us take lessons from last year and try to make our life better this year.
We have now been celebrating this occasion within the comfort of our homes due to corona pandemic. The new year marks the beginning of new promises, resolutions and life decisions. It is the time when we all can let go of old disputes and fights, and focusing on mending everything for the new year to come.
For this we only have to think that our current year should be better than last year.
Someone has truly said…
Trees of success grow only in the fields of crisis, and if the crisis is universal, then the success will also be universal.
Today I don’t need to worry but to think about the way to mitigate the crisis. Let us look inside us today and make a promise to ourselves that when we do not know what will happen tomorrow, then why should we waste our today by getting entangled in useless things.
That’s why we are celebrating the new year with great enthusiasm and new zeal . We also promise ourselves that every coming day will be a new day in which we will touch a new dimension of our goals. Every night will be a new night for us in which we will have a beautiful dream and there will be lots of happiness.
Yes, Life is a beautiful journey that is meant to be embraced to the fullest every day. However, that doesn’t mean you always wake up ready to seize the day.
Sometimes, we need a reminder that life is a great gift. We can listen an encouraging message about our beautiful life from a great thinker and successful person, that can motivate us for the whole day . There is a saying..
- Watch your thoughts, they become words. Watch your words, they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits – they become character. Watch your character – it becomes your destiny.”— Lao-Tze
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking.” – Steve Jobs
- “Sing like no one’s listening, love like you’ve never been hurt, dance like nobody’s watching, and live like it’s heaven on earth. (Source)
- Everything negative – pressure, challenges – is all an opportunity for me to rise.” — Kobe Bryant
- I haven’t seen anyone die of laughter, but I know millions of people who are dying because they’ve stopped laughing and rejoicing.
- A smiling face enhances your pride and the work done by laughing enhances your identity.
- You waste the day you don’t laugh…..Chelmsford
- Laugh a lot and make others laugh too, because by laughing, enthusiasm is transmitted in the body and mind. Laughing from the heart is no less than a medicine. That’s why today comedy clubs are being formed from place to place, so that one can get rid of the stress in the run-of-the-mill life.
Although, we celebrate World Laughter Day every year on the first Sunday of May…but the question is why we laughed for a day…..why not laugh for years and make others laugh as well. Celebrate every day as a Laughter Day”.
Ever since the pandemic has come, we have forgotten to laugh. We all know that when we laugh, we feel relaxed inside. This is a good exercise, due to which we can stay healthy every day, not only with the body but also with the mind.
Let us all join together to welcome the new year 2022 .
and a message for you…..
May the new year bring success, good luck and happiness in your life. May this year be more prosperous than last year. Happy New Year 2022 .
Tomorrow may the new morning be so pleasant, May all the things of your sorrows become old, May this day give you so much happiness, that… Happiness also becomes addicted to your smile.
Please click the link below to read ” I Love Writing” .
BE HAPPY….BE ACTIVE….BE FOCUSED….BE ALIVE…
If you enjoyed this post, please like, follow, share and comments
Please follow the blog on social media … visit my website to click below..