Today I am going to discuss about the motivation. It is said that motivation is very important in our day to day life .
motivation is a process that initiates, guides and maintain goal oriented behavior.
Motivation will help to achieve our personal goals. If an individual is motivated, he will have job satisfaction.
Motivation will help in self-development of individual. An individual would always gain by working with a dynamic team.
It gives benefit of living with happy and peacefully. It is what causes you to act, whether it is getting a glass of water to reduce thirst or reading a book to gain knowledge.
As we know that COVID-19 disrupted our lives.
In 2021, vaccines to build immunity against it lifted our spirit, but at the same time the news of the said virus get mutating has become a cause of concern.
How do we deal with such ups and downs.. the nature of the world is such that it keeps changing. we cannot control external factors but we can manage our inner emotions and our mind .
We all understand both positive and negative aspect of situation. We cannot run the world the way we want . but we can learn how to get motivated all the time..
I think motivation is very important to fulfil our desire to do something in your personal life, to achieve desired goal or enjoy our any hobbies.
now, there is a big question that how to get motivated all the time in this pandemic situation.
Types of motivation..
In simple language motivation is either extrinsic or intrinsic motivation.
- Extrinsic motivation
That arise from outside of the individual and often involve rewards such as trophies, praise, social recognition and sometimes playing motivational videos.
- Intrinsic motivation
That arises from within the individual the individual such as doing a complicated crossword puzzle purely for the personal gratification of solving a problem.
Motivation can be helpful in many ways..
- Help improve the efficiency of people as they work toward goals
- Help people take action
- Encourage people to engage in health-oriented behaviors
- Help people avoid unhealthy or maladaptive behaviors such as risk-taking and addiction
- Help people feel more in control of their lives
- Improve overall well-being and happiness
All people experience fluctuations in their motivation and willpower. Sometimes you might feel fired up and highly driven to reach your goals, while at other times you might feel listless or unsure of what you want or how to achieve it.
Even if you’re feeling low on motivation, try these steps, that will keep you moving forward.
- Adjust your goals to focus on things that really matter to you
- If you’re tackling something that is just too big or too overwhelming, break it up into smaller steps and try setting your sights on achieving that first step toward progress
- Improve your confidence.
- Remind yourself about what you achieved in the past and what where your strengths lie.
- If there are things you feel insecure about, try working on making improvements in those areas so that you feel more skilled and capable.
Now I would like to discuss 3 simple tricks to get ourself motivated all the time . that will be also helpful to cope with the current situations….
- Motivational quotes.
As we all know that Motivational quotes can help you reach your potential each day. Yes, they are just word, . but they are positive words. And if you are on the verge of giving up or struggling to push yourself to the next level, that is just what you need.
So, let’s dive into what is motivation, how to motivate yourself, and the motivational quotes of the day that will get you back on track. These motivational quotes will give you the jumpstart your day needs.
- Music therapy ..
Music can be as powerful a motivator as motivational quotes. Each morning when you wake up, play a few pump-up songs before you start your day to get you going. You can listen to playlists with motivational songs on Spotify to help you get going.
It is proven to decrease pain perception reduce the amount of medication needed and relieve depression in individual experiencing pain.
You can listen to motivational music without any lyrics which helps you focus in day to day work.
- Celebrate Your Small Wins
When you think of your BIG goal, sometimes you start feeling overwhelmed. Why ? Because big goals don’t get achieved right away.
Instead, you need to create mini goals to help excite you along the way. This way you can be more goal-orientated and build a habit of being more effective.
Celebrating your small wins will help you stay motivated through your journey. Yes, celebrating is always super fun. Maybe you break your goal down to 10 small-sized goals with tasks that get you on track to achieve them.
For each of the 10 goals you can add a small celebration. Maybe a cup of Ice cream or any dessert with a sparkler on top for another.
- Surround Yourself With Motivated People
This goes back to the positive environment point: You need to be around with others who are just ambitious as you.
It is said that “You’re the average of the five people you spend the most time with it.” And whether or not that’s true is debatable,
The reality is being around the right kind of people can only help you grow. If you’re surrounded by those who love your ambition, you’ll be more ambitious and achieve more.
If you’re surrounded by loved ones who tell you your goals are stupid and tell you to change them, you need to avoid them. Be around those who help you feel comfortable being the ambitious, go-getter you are, so you can become the successful person you are meant to be.
And now some Motivational Quote of the Day :
- “You’ve got to dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
- “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman
- “Everything you can imagine is real.”― Pablo Picasso
- “When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” ― Helen Keller
- “Do one thing every day that scares you.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”― Lewis Carroll
- “Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid people already have all the answers.” – Socrates
- “Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.”― Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
- “Whatever you are, be a good one.” ― Abraham Lincoln
for Stay Healthy …stay fit, click the link below .
BE HAPPY….BE ACTIVE….BE FOCUSED….BE ALIVE…
If you enjoyed this post, please like, follow, share and comments
Please follow the blog on social media …link are on contact us page..