“FAU-G” the new game supported by Indian Government and Indian Army. Completely going out of my genre to write something about gaming. I have heard a lot about this Game.
About the Game:
nCore games’ has develop this game. “Fearless and United Guards”, or FAU-G, India’s most awaited mobile action game, has finally launched on the eve of 72nd Republic Day, January 26 this year. Vishal Gondal, is the nCore Games CEO and co-founder of this game.
He explains why passion for an action game’s had led him to create a marvel. For him, the theme of the game is just as important as the gameplay. The game recently crossed 5 million downloads on the Google Play Store, and recorded over 2 million downloads in just three hours of going live. This is possibly the highest ever in India and that too for a made in India game.
The game is based on real scenarios encountered by the Indian security forces while dealing with both domestic and foreign threats. The first level of the game is set in the Galwan Valley backdrop followed by third-person shooting gameplay in the subsequent releases.
In the story mode, players will be in Galwan Valley map. Because there were no guns used during the real-life incident, the game also features only hand-to-hand combat and specialised weapons in the story mode.
Unlike the popular war game apps in the market, the game’s storyline is in Hindi and Tamil with English subtitles and will be available in other Indian languages going forward.
FAU-G is trying to portray the life of an Indian Soldier and how the faujis are fighting for India on the border. He also talked about the first episode of the game that will be based on the Galwan Valley in Ladakh, adding that FAU-G will be very different from any other action game, allowing players to not only step into the shoes of Indian soldiers, but also contribute to them via In-App Purchases.
Is it as Good as PUBG?
PUBG, which has more than 600 million download, which included millions of young users in India. PUBG Mobile saw a global revenue gain of $1.3 billion (roughly Rs 9,731 crore) in the first half of last year, bringing its lifetime collection to $3 billion (nearly INR 22,457 crore) with the highest number of downloads in India which ranks at the top with 175 million installs as people stayed home owing to the Covid-19 pandemic and lockdowns.
It was stated that FAU-G may be the replacement of PUB-G game. But truly speaking, it is far inferior to that game. It does not have the basic controls setup right now, Gameplay is a bit boring and the PVP Battle Royale Mode hasn’t been launched yet.
Though this game has some silver lining.
1. It has been announced that the 20% of the revenue generated from In-App purchases will go to Indian army, Bharat ke veer foundation. This seems as noble idea and the reason to play.
2. In the gameplay, it has been revealed the our Indian army at the boarder has to face tough situations and also show the hardship throughout its gameplay ideologies like, sitting near heat to regain health. (A great concept for a game, since the Army have to rely on campfires to keep them warm and up for fighting.)
In India, this game is being promoted by actor Akshay Kumar. When PUBG was banned in India on 2nd September 2020, Akshay Kumar started promoting this Game after two day of the ban on PUBG. It was marketed as the replacement of PUBG.
1st level of the game is based on clash between India and China at Galwan Valley, which may encash the sentiment of us Indians.
Vishal Gondal revealed that FAU-G could incorporate many of India’s previous historic border clashes into future episode storylines such as the Kargil incident, the India-Pakistan war of 1971, and the surgical strikes of 2016, among others. It will be interesting to see how newer gameplay styles will be implemented with these storylines.
He also revealed that once they start getting the data from consumers and what elements they like, they will keep developing the game further. Based on feedback, various modes like a PvP(Player vs Player) mode and a Battle Royale mode is scheduled to launch in the game in the next few months.
Here are some Pros and Cons, I came across during my research:
1. Creates a patriotic feeling: While playing the game as an Army Captain, you feel the adrenaline rush in yourself. Also, can take pride in the 20% donation of your In-App purchases towards Indian Army.
2. Smooth Handling: The game offers a very smooth handling and can be played in budget-mid range smartphones as well.
3. Good Graphics and Gameplay Idea: The graphics are quite good, and the concept about health regeneration through campfire is quite unique and will get the attention of users for sure. Also, the action sequence are better than majority of the action games.
4. Hindi Narration: Hindi narration is another thing that might make the game huge in India. This will definitely align with the young users in Tier-2 and Tier-3 cities in India, where majority of the young gaming population speaks Hindi.
1. Glitchy weapon pickup: The weapon pickup system sometime glitches and the player does not pick up the weapon or switch the weapon. I guess this will be corrected in the coming updates.
2. No jump option and monotonous gameplay: the lack of jump option may disappoint users, while the gameplay is good it is quite monotonous, Though it is not an open world game, but only punching and fighting can be a bit let down.
3. Enemy health notation missing: In the game, you never know how much health is left for the enemy, even after engaging with them, this seems not suitable for an action game.
4. Map for surrounding: A surrounding map will boost the gameplay, since a lot of users are eager to base their gameplay around the surroundings.
Here is the Fun gameplay and Review video by an YouTuber.
पहले की ब्लॉग हेतु नीचे link पर click करे..
BE HAPPY….BE ACTIVE….BE FOCUSED….and FEEL ALIVE…
If you enjoyed this post, please like, follow, share and comments
Please follow the blog on social media …and visit my site below ..